1. True or false?
1. The Piper went out and began to work in the garden. false
2. The rats heard the music and came out of the houses. true
3. The Piper went to the forest. true
4. The rats listened to the music and went back to the houses. true
5. “Please give the fifty thousand pieces of gold that you promised,” said the Piper. true
6. “I shall give you fifty thousand pieces of gold,” said the Governor. true
2. Answer the questions.
1. What did the rats do when they heard the Piper’s music?
The rats listened to the music and went back to the houses.
2. Where did the Piper take the rats?
The rats heard the music and came out of the houses.
3. What happened when they came to the river?
The Piper went to the forest.
4. What did the Piper do when all the rats drowned? All the rats drowned in the river.
5. Why was the Piper angry? “But you do not keep your promise
6. Why wasn’t the Governor afraid of the Piper? “Fifty thousand pieces of gold is too much,” said the Governor.